|Job Title:||Utilities Foreman|
|Salary:||AU$11000 - AU$130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 21:06|
Our client is a Civil contractor with a rich history of delivering high profile projects throughout Victoria. They are continually winning new projects and now require an experienced Utilities Civil Supervisor/Foreman to assist with the delivery of one of these projects in Melbourne.
We are looking for a Civil Utilities Supervisor who has experience working on Vic roads projects worth over $10m. This civil project has a significant services aspect to them, so ideally you will have previous experience with roads, subdivisions or rail; dealing with all utilities (power, telco, water drainage etc)
This is a key position on the project team, reporting to, and working alongside the Construction Manager, Foremen and Engineers, the success of this project will depend on you and your experience delivering civil/ road projects. You should have worked on a civil project worth over $10m having a proven track record of on time delivery and running a project to budget.
To be successful this role you should have;
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a Civil Utilities Supervisor
- Experience on the civil project over $10mill
- Have exposure to major roads, earthworks, rail, sub-division, mine project in Victoria
- Have the ability to lead a team of subcontractors and direct staff
- Extensive understanding / experience with underground utilities (power, water, drainage, telco etc)
- Experience working within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 civil contractor
- Excellent understanding of OH&S, environment and quality to ensure compliance to project KPIs
- Proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a leading Australian civil contractor on a high profile project click the apply now button.
For a confidential conversation contact me on 0424 260 276
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's