Transport Manager - Precast
|Job Title:||Transport Manager - Precast|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2021 13:15|
Join a precast manufacturer supplying precast panels over multiple developments within Victoria.
You will be joining a company offering support your growth as a Transport Manager, while reporting to a board of Directors & collaborating with yard foreman & leading hands.
Responsible for the Transport logistics for all precast panels leaving the workshop for site, up to 80 panels a day across multiple vehicles.
Salary: $90 - 110K salary package
Responsibilities of the role include Coordination of transport for Precast Panels
- Coordinate daily, weekly & monthly work schedules, construction programs and planned workload.
- Scheduling delivery of all services including subcontractors.
- Liaise with builders and drivers to keep track of what is going on on site.
- Preparing documentation required per site
- Liaising with leading hands to ensure panels are ready for transport
- Preparing loads to accommodate Vic roads requirements, managing weight loads per vehicle.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Minimum of 2+ Years' experience in similar role
- Proven track record scheduling assets and resources with a successful outcome
- Intermediate computer skills and an understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritise the business needs on a daily basis
- Strong communication & time management skills
- Demonstrated experience managing heavy loads across multiple sites. Access, Transport experience essential
- Strong staff retention rates are what our client prides themselves on, offering a fulltime secure opportunity with a work life balance joining a team of up to 100 employees.
- Reporting directly to the Directors you will be offered an attractive salary between $90,00-$110,000 package
- Quarterly staff events, BBQs, social events with a supportive management team
- Monday Friday roster, outside hour phone management & scheduling required on Saturdays
- Hours: 7am - 4pm (expect phone calls after hours and on Saturdays)
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining your Transport management experience or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's