|Job title:||Transport Coordinator - Immediate start|
|Salary||AU$114000 - AU$129000 per annum + Super|
|Contact name:||Jess Ondarchie|
- Salary of up to $128,000 plus 10% Super (Band 8)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Leading a team of passionate and driven transport engineers
- Modern offices inner suburban offices
- Working on major transport projects and capitol works programs
- Local council role
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator to lead a small team of transport engineers to provide prompt resolutions of any complex service issues raised by internal and external stakeholders within local council. You will be tasked with providing issue specific transport safety engineering advise on the council's transport, managing traffic and parking projects.
This is a 4 month fixed term contract with an opportunity to extend.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Experience working within local council or government a bonus
- Proven ability to understand a wide range of policy areas with ability to identify issues and provide direction
Excellent customer service skills