|Job title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Salary||AU$70000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Jordan Koenig|
About the Consultancy
Fetch Recruitment is acting on behalf of our client who is a local specialist in Traffic Engineering, Transport Engineering, Town Planning, and Waste Management across a range of high profile projects.
Due to a recent upturn in the Melbourne civil engineering market, our client is looking for an experienced Traffic Engineer / Transport Engineer with experience in waste management, major projects, and land-use projects in their Melbourne office. This position would suit an individual that has 2+ years of experience in a similar role and can assist senior engineers / directors deliver engineering solutions on a range of large projects.
Required skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Traffic Engineering, or Transport Engineering
- High level of verbal and written English skills
- 2 + years of experience in similar role
- Proven experience using Sidra, MiscroStation, & AutoCAD on local projects
- Experience in waste management desirable
In addition to a competitive remuneration package based on your prior experience, our client offers:
- Competitive salary package (AU$70,000 - $80,000 inclusive of superannuation)
- Opportunity to get a high level of exposure to major projects, land-use, waste management projects
- Clear pathways for career progression
- The chance to work alongside industry leaders.
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we passionate about empowering people to take charge of their careers and realise their potential, regardless of whether this is the candidates we partner with or colleagues in our team.
Job has Expired