|Job title:||Trade Assistant|
|Salary||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Gemma Upson-McPike|
My client is a successful, nationally renowned insurance builder with a fantastic name in the industry. They look after minor and major insurance claims throughout all of Metro Melbourne. This company promotes well-being for their staff members and encourage mutual respect and honesty as just some of their core values.
About Role: Assisting the Site Supervisor with restoration and repair work for a Nationally renowned Insurance Builder. Covering a section of Melbourne Metro to repair damaged properties through their insurance provider. Including repairs such as water damage, fallen trees into properties, fire damage etc. Working across minor and major insurance claims spanning over Residential & Commercial.
3x Trade Assistants are required to take on their own section of Metro Melbourne; Western Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs & Northern Suburbs.
- Full Time Opportunity
- Competitive Salary Package
- Guidance & Training provided
- Genuine career progression and pathways within the business
- Multiple office locations
- Tools provided
- Strip out work
- Supporting the Site Supervisor
- Focusing on water damaged areas/claims
- Working closely with the EOL Team (Escape of liquid)
- Setting up drying equipment
- Material procurement
- Monitoring dryer reports
- Drivers license and vehicle
- COVID Vaccination Certificate
- White card
- Exposure to labour work preferred
- Basic PPE
Fetch specialise in Commercial and Residential Construction across New Build, Fitout and Maintenance projects covering Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Joinery and Facades.
We have supply agreements with over 95+ Carpentry subcontractors and head contractors throughout Victoria, Australia, we offer permanent and temporary roles across all these businesses.
Click "Apply" and send us your current resume!
Call Gemma from Fetch Recruitment on 0499 098 070 for more information.