|Job Title:||Town Planner|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum + + Super|
|Start Date:||Feb 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lee Stevens|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 09:41|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This firm is a well respected developer/consultancy in Melbourne who specialise in childcare and subdivision residential projects across Australia.
- Undertake site evaluations which includes researching policy for site, liaise with council and provide risk management to clients and directors.
- Provide planning advise to project designers and directors throughout the process with further council input.
- Coordinate all town planning applications which includes writing reports, collecting require information, providing supporting documents from consultants including fees, checking drawings and consultant documentation.
- Facilitate optimal outcomes during the town planning process
- Assist with VCAT Cases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years local Victorian experience within the residential private sector (child care experience advantageous)
- Full understanding of the planning process and all unwritten requirements
- Architectural knowledge (previously worked within a design team)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible (hours of work, personality)
- Adaptable (way of doing things)
- Must show a willingness to be a leader
- Driven and hard working to achieve best outcome
- Autocad experience (advantageous)
- Excellent salary
- A unique role to work across the design and planning process
- The ability to learn new ways and develop your career
- Leadership opportunity
- Flexible role with a supportive manager/director
- Lovely location and near public transportation
HOW TO APPLY
If this looks like an opportunity that suits your background, call Lee Stevens on 0404 273 760. To streamline the process and get a swift response you can email your updated resume .
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's