Tester in Charge
|Job Title:||Tester in Charge|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$160000 - AU$170000 per annum + + super + vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 15:28|
Our client is a market leader providing a diverse scope of work across the rail infrastructure space. Due to one of there many projects moving into a new phase, they now require and experienced Tester in Charge/Signalling Commissioning Manager with a strong background on major rail projects in Australia.
The role will see you reporting directly into the Project Director and Engineering Manager while managing the T&C of all the signalling infrastructure on a significant rail project. You will oversee contractors, and Engineers to make sure works are completed on time.
The organisation will provide you with a great work/life balance, excellent company culture of development and promotion within. You will also have the opportunity to work on some on Australia's biggest infrastructure and rail projects.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have experience working on similar size projects.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering - Electronics
- Minimum 5+ years Project Management/ Engineering experience working on Rail signalling projects. Ideally in Melbourne
- Excellent understanding of rail signalling and relevant testing & commissioning.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A successful track record working for major contractors on large infrastructure projects
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career with an award winning organisation.
To apply please click the apply now button or alternatively call me on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's