|Job Title:||Tender writer|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2021 17:29|
This role is with a Civil Contractor who works on large infrastructure projects as well as smaller works for local councils and authorities all across Melbourne.
This client has a huge focus around providing the best service whilst maintaining an outstanding company culture. The busy team are growing and therefore need a Tender writer / Bid Writer who can also assist the BDM as well as the Engineers with tender submissions.
The role will include:
- Assisting with tender submissions
- Liasing with clients
- Administrative tasks within the workplace
- Supporting the BDM in day to day tasks
- Maintaining a professional working environment
What you will need:
- At least 2 years experience within an Administration role
- Experience with Tender or Bid submission
- Ideally experience within Infrastructure and construction
Perks for you:
- Regular staffing events and end of month drinks
- Outstanding office space fitted
- Links with local government such as DET and VSBA
- Competitive salary
If this role is of interest please apply NOW or call Matt on 0424 260 276 for a confidential conversation about this opportunituy.