Technical Director - Geotechnical
|Job Title:||Technical Director - Geotechnical|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Salary:||AU$190000 - AU$230000 per annum + Bonus + Relocation assistance package|
|Contact Name:||Luke Grakovich|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 14:04|
Your New Company
This award-winning global consultancy prides itself on being unique and doing things differently. They value innovation and creativity and have built their success on strong relationships across the industry. They have successfully delivered some of the largest and most complex civil engineering projects and continue to be regarded as one of the top consultancies to work for by having a fantastic internal team culture with a highly regarded career development program.
Your New Role
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a global leader in a vitally important strategic position. You will be working collaboratively with the team nationally to deliver major infrastructure projects whilst leading and growing your own team in Adelaide.
This will be a multi-faceted role where you will be involved with design management, team mentoring, high level project management and strategic delivery. Also you will be responsible resource allocation in regards to bids and tenders as well as actively looking for new opportunities to secure new projects by leveraging of existing clients as well as building new relationships.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- A minimum of 12+ years experience working within Australia for a large consultancy in the Geotechnical space or civil space
- At least 5+ years' experience managing and leading your own team
- Passionate about mentoring, developing and building your own team
- Experienced in working on a diverse range of projects across civil buildings, roads, rail, airports, pavements tunnels etc
- Experience in business development and actively working on tenders to secure future work
- An ability to increase strategic capability in the geotechnical space across South Australia whilst coordinating with various heads across Australia and even internationally
What You'll Get in Return
- A unique opportunity to build and grow your own team
- A strategic leadership role where you can effect real change
- Established pipeline of projects and key clients to network with
- Opportunity to work on major infrastructure projects across Australia
- Flexible working environment with flexible start/finish times
- A socially inclusive environment with team lunches and activities
- Above market salary package Circa up to $230K based on experience
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, please call Luke Grakovich on 0415 332 416 for a confidential discussion or send your resume If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's