Team Leader / Office Manager | Insurance
|Job Title:||Team Leader / Office Manager | Insurance|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2020 21:07|
About the Company
My client is a small insurance builder who prides themselves on having a fun, dynamic and close-knit team where everyone genuinely enjoys coming to work each day. Located in the inner Northern suburbs, they have been steadily growing and are now on the hunt for an experienced Team Leader for a rewarding and multifaceted position.
We are seeking a building insurance guru who will be experienced enough to support a small team of project coordinators and answer any technical questions regarding the insurance and building process. You will be switched on, self-starting and must really enjoy working with people from all walks of life - as you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders including important clients, supervisors, tradespeople and fellow colleagues.
There is a lot of flexibility to make this position your own and we are hoping to mould the duties to fit with your particular skill set and strengths. Essentially we are looking for someone driven, outgoing and a self-starter with a strong understanding of building insurance. We envision the responsibilities of this position to include but not be limited to;
- Managing team workflow and making sure projects are running to schedule and on budget
- Supporting the administration team and mentoring when needed
- General office management and housekeeping duties ( be the glue for the office!)
- Demonstrating your account management skills by managing large insurance accounts when required
- Business Development, lunches, events, networking and winning new work when required
- Strategic planning and operations input when required
This is a unique and rare opportunity that does not come around often. If this sounds like something you'd be suitable for, please click 'apply now' and send an up to date CV to Charlotte at Fetch. Respectfully, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's