|Job title:||Switchboard Assember|
|Contact name:||Louis Thomas|
The right candidate:
We are looking for reliable, team players who are able to work in fast-paced Production Line roles.
Experience not required, all training will be provided on the job. You will be passionate about the quality of your work and take pride in meeting deadlines & the needs of your customers.
The person may be required to move around the factory, depending on workloads, so an interest in learning new skills is a must.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- be willing and able to learn new skills
- Be experienced with power tools and hand tools
- Be willing and able to work a 76 Hour Fortnight which includes an RDO every second Monday.
- Be able to complete manual handling tasks
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
Located in Braeside our client has an extended workload with switchboards that are needed to be assembled, along with other factory based tasks to be carried out.
Whats in it for you?
- Immediate Start
- Approx 6 Month Contract
- RDO every 2nd Monday
- Continuous work - with no COVID19 Restrictions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a leading company.