|Job title:||Supervisor / Foreman - Subdivisions & Land development|
|Salary||AU$100000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Philip O'Kane|
FOREPERSON OR SUPERVISOR
We a currently offering the opportunity for a hands-on leader in the Subdivisions space to manage their own team to take projects from green grass to hand over to the developer. If you're someone who has experience in bulk earthworks, storm water systems, water-retaining basins, utilities, roads and managing your own team of plant operators the this is your chance to work with one of Victoria's largest civil construction contractors across the residential subdivision sector where they continue to grow year after year.
This role will allow you to work within 30 minutes from home with projects ongoing right across Melbourne, Geelong and regionally within a 100km radius of Melbourne. Not just limited to land development, the company's road, water and energy arms give the right candidates the chance to upskill and diversify from within as well as huge internal promotion opportunities.
- Work with all relevant personnel to schedule labour, subcontractors, equipment, and materials
- Effective leadership of the construction team
- Start-ups, toolboxes, site inductions and checking tickets
- Completion and compliance with all necessary paperwork
- Taking responsibility for the safety of all on site and the general public through adequate forward planning with safety at the core of all decisions
- Managing the project in a way that provides value for money for the client and the contractor
- The ability to communicate and build relationships with clients
- Extensive civil construction experience
- Experience in working with authorities, such as local councils and Major Road Projects Victoria
WHAT THIS EMPLOYEER OFFERS
- Job security with a large pipeline of work.
- Promotion and upskilling opportunities.
- Become a member of a large company that maintains a small family business feel.
- In your work in the subdivisions sector, you'll be directly involved in building Australia's future
Job has Expired