Supervisor / Foreman - Subdivision & Road Projects
|Job Title:||Supervisor / Foreman - Subdivision & Road Projects|
|Salary:||Car + Super|
|Contact Name:||Peter Fakos|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 16:46|
Manage a diverse range of civil projects. Open lines of communication throughout business, realistic time frames and budgets.
- High volume of new projects
- Generally work 8 hour days, 5 days a week
- Family friendly culture
Our client is a leading contractor with a rich history of delivering high profile projects throughout Victoria. They are continually winning new projects and now require an experienced Civil Supervisor/Foreman to assist with the delivery of these projects throughout Melbourne.
We are looking for a Civil Supervisor/Foreman who has experience working on projects up to $5 million in value. The civil works consist of earthworks, road reconstruction works, drainage improvements, subdivisions and car parks.
This is a key position on the project team, reporting to, and working alongside an experienced Project Manager and Engineers. You should have worked on similar civil projects and have a proven track record of on time delivery and running a project budget.
To be successful this role you should have;
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a Civil Foreman or Leading Hand
- Experience on the civil projects up to $5 million
- Have exposure to earthworks, road re-construction & widening, subdivisions, and/or water infrastructure projects
- Have the ability to lead and team of subcontractors and direct staff
- An understanding of drawings and technical specifications
- Excellent understanding of OH&S, environment and quality to ensure compliance to project KPIs
- Proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a leading Australian civil contractor on a high profile project click the apply now button. Or alternatively send an updated CV directly to me at
For a confidential conversation contact me on 0449 001 281
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's