Supervisor - Restoration
|Job Title:||Supervisor - Restoration|
|Location:||Homebush, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$86000 per annum + + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 15:46|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client provide property damage restoration services to commercial, industrial and retail properties, as well as historical buildings throughout Australia. They are well experienced in both flood and fire damage, with thier aim being to minimise the impact of the disaster, restore the building back to a fully operational state in the quickest time possible, and reduce the need for costly rebuilding.
Responsible for all aspects of property restoration including damage management of commercial and restoration properties. Your duties will include:
- Assessing, evaluating and scoping commercial and residential losses to determine restoration work to be performed.
- Complete reports, time and material worksheets and any other documentation, as required
- Performing restoration and drying in commercial and residential loss.
- Organising and supervising commercial and residential restoration work (water, mould remediation, fire, smoke damage and structural drying) including subcontractors, staff and labourers, as required.
- Prepare and present damage/inspection and inventory lists reports for Insurers
- Working with loss adjusters, brokers and consultants to ensure all work is performed in a safe manner
- 3 -5 years proven previous experience in a similar role and experience working in restoration sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Well presented with and honest work ethic
- IICRC qualifications will be highly regarded
- Strong computer skills are essential MS Office, Field Technology
- Ability to think laterally, to formulate and implement effective strategies to negotiate and resolve multiple tasks
HOW TO APPLY
If this looks like an opportunity that suits your background, please forward an up to date copy of your cv to Charlotte by pressing 'apply now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's