Superintendent - Major Roads Project
|Job Title:||Superintendent - Major Roads Project|
|Salary:||AU$200000 - AU$250000 per annum + + super + UTE|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2021 10:00|
A well established civil construction firm requires a Superintendent to manage an upcoming Major Road Project in the South East of Melbourne.
The role will involve you overseeing road construction for MRPV/VicRoads. You will need to ensure that this project is delivered on time, budget and in a safe manner by organising personnel, plant, materials and maintaining compliance with the various codes of practice.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 15+ years supervisory experience across civil projects, ideally road projects here in Victoria (VicRoads/MRPV)
- Knowledge of and a strong commitment to Workplace Health & Safety, Quality Management, Environmental Management, and client satisfaction
- Excellent time management / organisation skills
- The ability to plan site tasks in advance and coordinate equipment and material requirements
- Be able to lead multiple delivery teams and communicate effectively with personnel from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds.
This role is a great opportunity to work with an established civil contractor. To apply, please contact Matt on 0424 260 276, or submit your application below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's