|Job Title:||Structures Supervisor|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$170000 per annum + + super + UTE|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2021 15:00|
Our client is a leading Tier 1 head contractor with a rich history of delivering high profile projects throughout Australia. They have recently secured a number of new projects and they now require an experienced Structures Supervisor to assist with the delivery of one of their Major road projects.
We are looking for a Structures Supervisor who has experience working on Vic roads projects worth over $10m. This civil project has a significant structures aspect.
This is a key position on the project team, reporting to, and working alongside the Superintendent and Engineers, the success of this project will depend on you and your experience delivering civil/road projects. You should have worked on a civil project worth over $10m having a proven track record of on time delivery and running a project to budget.
To be successful in this role you should have;
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Structures Supervisor
- Experience on at least one of not multiple civil projects over $10mill
- Have exposure to structures, roads, rail, mine project in VIC
- Have the ability to lead a team of subcontractors and direct staff
- An understanding of drawings and technical specifications
- Experience working within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 civil contractor
- Excellent understanding of OH&S, environment and quality to ensure compliance to project KPIs
- Proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a leading Australian civil contractor on a high profile project click the apply now button.
For a confidential conversation contact Matt on 0424 260 276
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's