|Job Title:||Structures Foreman|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$140000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2019 08:00|
Well established structures subcontractor in concreting & formwork throughout Melbourne and surrounding regions with successful and steady growth for over 10 years. With the office based in the South East, works will take you from Melbourne's inner city to the Mornington Peninsula dependant on projects.
With recent growth within the company a vacancy has arisen for an experienced Structures Foreman to join on a full-time basis - Project portfolio ranging from High-End Residential, Commercial Apartments and Industrial.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Manage safe delivery and execution of structure with strict adherence with the project's time, cost and quality objectives - OH&S being at the forefront of each day.
- Coordinate the work and performance of multiple teams to achieve outcomes trouble shooting onsite issues.
- Complete progress reporting, activities, regular reporting to the Project Manager.
- Contribute to development of work methods, construction programs and planned workload.
- Undertake site inspections, conduct testing and upkeep of site inductions where required.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Trade Qualification holding supporting tickets as Foreman
- Proven experience particularly in Formwork, Concreting, Reinforcement and Pour/Placement.
- Lead by example with previous experience in a similar role offering ability to clearly deliver communications and outlined expectations to the team and management - references required
You will be offered a secure full-time role, offering a salary between $110-140K + Superannuation & Company Vehicle dependant on experience. You will be working with a friendly team with near to zero turn over. Seeking the right individual to start early 2020 with interviews due to commence Jan 2020.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package per project and brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above. Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's