Structures Foreman - Formwork, Concrete Sub-Contractor
|Job Title:||Structures Foreman - Formwork, Concrete Sub-Contractor|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$180000 per annum + + superannuation + vehicle + overtime|
|Start Date:||April 2021|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 10:56|
Join a concrete specialist as a Foreman or leading hand delivering the full concrete package' here in Melbourne to tier 2-3 contractors, with projects ranging up to $15 Million.
With a project portfolio stretching across Commercial, Residential & Government based projects you'd be joining a team led by young, driven and talented professionals with a hunger for success in the construction industry.
Due to recent won projects, we are now seeking multiple Foreman & Leading Hands to join after easter! You will be offered a full time job working across town from Inner suburbs to Melbourne's South East - this role will suit likeminded individuals looking to progress their careers and join a vibrant team.
You'd be joining a company operating over 10 years with over 200 direct employees operating on both EBA & NON EBA projects!
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Coordinate daily, weekly & monthly work schedules, construction programs and planned workload.
- Ordering of materials, scheduling delivery of all services including subcontractors.
- Coordinate the work and performance of up to 40+ team members on site, + subbies
- Lead by example with previous experience in formwork carpentry OR formwork concrete
- Communications and outlined expectations to the team and management - references required
- Roll out OHS / toolbox with staff including monthly participation of foreman meetings
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3-5+ Years' experience as Structures Foreman / Leading Hand
- Project experience in Commercial & Residential structure packages
Demonstrated experience delivering packages between $3M-$10M+
- Manage sites of up to 40+ contractors & trades.
- Trade Qualified delivering formwork, concrete & precast install
- Management meetings, Site meeting, toolbox & client liaising
- Strong staff retention rates are what our client prides themselves on, offering a fulltime opportunity with a work life balance joining a team of up to 150 employees.
- Reporting directly to the Construction Manager & Managing Director you will be offered an attractive salary between $140,00-$180,000 package.
- Monday - Saturday roster with rotating Saturdays available
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's