Structures Foreman | Formwork
|Job Title:||Structures Foreman | Formwork|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$111000 per annum + Vehicle & work phone|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 12:10|
Established formwork company operating for over 15 years with works within the inner city & south east, offering structural packages with formwork being the essence of the business.
Specialised projects from mid to high-rise residential with volume housing in demand throughout Melbourne, commercial projects and basements.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Contribute to development of work methods, construction programs and planned workload.
- Ordering of materials, scheduling delivery of all services including subcontractors.
- Coordinate the work and performance of up to 20+ team members on site, with the ability to achieve outcomes and troubleshooting onsite issues.
- Lead by example with previous experience in a similar role offering ability to clearly deliver communications and outlined expectations to the team and management - references required
- Roll out OHS / toolbox with staff including monthly participation of foreman meetings
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Trade Qualification holding supporting tickets as Foreman - formwork experience essential
- Proven experience particularly structures, carpentry favoured.
- Sound knowledge of planning and identifying variations through scheduling etc
- The ability to overcome challenges with a reputable delivery history.
- Experience liaising with subcontractors, leading hands and staff in an approachable manner.
Seeking a structural foreman that can lead by example and has worked through the ranks - you will demonstrate the fundamentals of delivering structural projects.
Strong staff retention rates are what our client prides themselves on, offering a fulltime opportunity with a work life balance joining a team of up to 50 employees.
Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be offered an attractive salary of $110,000 + superannuation + company vehicle + work phone + overtime, a work life balance of Monday-Friday and Saturdays where required.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's