|Job title:||Statutory Planner|
|Salary||AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Jess Ondarchie|
What's in it for you:
- Salary of up to $85,000 per annum plus super
- Working alongside a team of passionate and driven town planners
- Training and development opportunities to provide pathways for career progression
- Flexible working arrangements
- Modern offices with all projects located in the surrounding area
About the company:
We are currently seeking an experience Statutory Planner to be part of the planning and growth team in one of Melbourne's leading local councils.
Your responsibilities will include: Preparing appeal submissions and assisting in the preparation of planning policies, correspondence relating to reports and enquiries. Delivering statutory planning outcomes and continuously ensuring all deadlines are being met.You will be tasked with showcasing your expert stakeholder engagement skills whilst liaising with their clients who include: Government Departments, Local councils, infrastructure authorities, health providers, industrial developers, landowner groups and individuals.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A tertiary qualification in Town Planning or other related discipline
- Ability to interpret building plans and related documentation
- Experience in local government or other political environments is advantageous but not necessary
- Relevant experience liaising with a broad range on internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in discussing further please call Jess on 0421 025 861 or apply directly.