|Job title:||Senior Project Engineer | Civil Structures|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + Superannuation, Vehicle|
|Contact name:||Natalie Stokan|
Leading from the front, this civil contractor I've partnered with is absolutely screaming for quality Project Engineers & Project Managers to jump on board for what is going to be a massive 3+ years ahead with the business.
2020 didn't slow down and 2021 is only getting busier with new projects landing and needing all hands-on deck.
Join a recognised civil subcontractor that specialise in large scale concrete structures from Roads, Bridges, Level Crossings, Bypass's and road upgrades throughout Victoria.
With several projects now commencing Project Engineers with experience in structures are now welcomed to apply. You will be offered full time employment with a leader in the civil structures market - Allocated to projects between $10- $20 Million in concrete civil structures for this site based opportunity.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Managing works packages, co-ordinating design and build changes with stakeholders and managing commercial risk and negotiation.
- Ability to manage projects whilst ensuring trades are supported.
- Supervision, ensure QA, ordering, invoicing, reporting etc are completed
- Understanding concrete structures from Reo, Formwork & Concrete Pour
- Preparation of cost forecasts while ensuring quotas and deadlines are achieved throughout all projects
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Completed education in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years local industry experience in Australia with a civil based contractor
- Demonstrated understanding of level-crossings, brides, freeways, bypass's, upgrades & expansions
- Management and technical lead for concrete, formwork structures, foundations, retaining structures and temporary works projects in complex environments.
- Minimum 2 years in Project engineering site based role reflecting similar projects
- Awarded projects throughout Vic include; WGTP, M80, North East Link & multiple Level Crossing removals requiring direct experience in civil structures.
- Some major qualities to make mention; Growth' Large scale projects exceeding $15+ Million in structures' Career Progression' and one talented team breaking records in the civil structures market.
- Salary offered based on experience between $120,000- $150,000 + Superannuation + Vehicle + Extras
- Join a lively team, priding themselves on recognised projects throughout Victoria
- Strong retention rates for all employees accompanied with internal promotions throughout career
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577 CVs sent direct