Site Supervisor | Volume/Custom Homes | North & West
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor | Volume/Custom Homes | North & West|
|Location:||Port Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + Super + Car (New Dual cab)|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2021 11:07|
About The Company:
A young company that prides itself on delivering beautifully designed and quality-built homes across the Northern and Western suburbs. Drawing on the vast experience accumulated by the founders - they noticed a gap in the market for well thought out, designed and practical homes that are affordable and attainable to all.
Only having been established a couple of years ago, they have grown from strength to strength by aligning themselves with an amazing architect and interior designers that bring creativity and functionality to the finished product.
They and are currently experiencing rapid success and have already doubled their sales for next year.
This fast paced and energetic company are looking to add an experienced Site Supervisor to their growing team.
About The Role:
Reporting directly into the Director, you will be required to supervise different stages of the build, 12-13 homes at different stages of the build process. The type of builds you will be supervising will mainly be doubles (70-30), each with a unique custom façade. They have fantastic systems and processes in place to make sure your jobs run smoothly and streamlined - all you need to do is focus on quality of the build.
- Must have Volume or Custom supervising experience
- Proof of tenure/ longevity at a previous/current employer
- Carpentry trade qualified preferred but not necessary
- Team oriented, genuine and down to earth personality with a willingness and want to contribute to the company's growth
- Knowledge of residential building codes and guidelines and an understanding of the Victorian Residential Construction market
- History of delivering Multiple simultaneous projects - on time and within budget
- A trade base of contacts and history of successfully handling subcontractors
What's on Offer:
- Stable and continued growth
- Supportive and fun company culture
- Work under a fantastic team of mentors
- Brand new dual cab vehicle with a generous salary
- A genuine pathway to a Construction Managers role - for the right person
- A brand new office in Port Melbourne
If this sounds like the golden opportunity you've been waiting for, please click 'apply now' and send your up to date cv to Barry OR call me on 0426 442 366. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Site Supervisor
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum
Sydney, New South Wales
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$30 - AU$35 per hour + $17.88 travel + penalties + super
Blacktown, New South Wales
AU$30 - AU$35 per hour + travel + super