|Job title:||Site Supervisor - Special Projects|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + car, petrol, etag, bonuses|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
About the Company
- Investment home builder with a real niche position in the residential construction industry - cornering the market in VIC, 400 site starts this year
- Has been established for 4 years now with ongoing and continued organic success
- Headed up by 2 inspiring Directors who have come from top leadership positions with other large respected builders - real experts in the industry
- Growing company with A LOT of opportunity to move into senior / CM positions as they continue to expand across Mebourne
- Fun, friendly, driven and engaging company culture where everyone is working towards a shared goal but likes to have a bit of fun along the way
About the Position
- Supervising new townhouse, custom and NDIS projects for the company - responsible for starting up this new division of the company
- Upcoming projects are in the West
- Scheduling trades, keeping up wtih schedules, quality assurance
- No customer interaction with supervising, so you can avoid all the extra head aches!
- Great bonus scheme in place for builds completed on time
- Trade qualified with strong experience on volume or custom home site builds
- Enjoys working to a fast pace, kicking goals and getting bonuses
- MUST HAVE 1+ years of site supervising experience across multiple residential projects
- Extremely organised and able to juggle multiple conflicting tasks with ease and processes
- Solid trade network in the West
- Looking to propel your career forward, learn from the best and are ready for your next challenge!
If this sounds like the golden opportunity for you, please send your CV to Charlotte or call me on 0447 056 001. Regretfully or respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.