Site Supervisor - Residential Sector - West
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - Residential Sector - West|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$115000 per annum + Super + Car|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 16:59|
This company is one of the largest, most respected and multi award winning home builders in Australia; with a vast building area and display home network spanning across Melbourne and VIC, and a reputation for consistently delivering on a core promise of building quality homes to suit all budgets, and to be the best builder in Australia.
Seeking an experienced Site Supervisor to work across various medium density and volume build projects in the west. You will be reporting into the Construction Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the overall site performance of our home construction process.
- Maximising site production by ensuring subcontract trade availability.
- Continuously reviewing building practices and procedures.
- Adhering to the building programme, cost management and project management practices.
- Creating an engaging and focused culture where customer service and teamwork is paramount.
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary and salary package opportunities.
- Genuine career advancement opportunities.
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
The successful candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification or trades background in carpentry
- Previous experience as a Site Manager within the residential building: 3-5 years' experience.
- Strong project management skills, knowledge of building regulations, OHS regulations and QA systems.
- Experience in developing and managing organisational and external networks, particularly with trades.
- Exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Extremely high attention to detail and pride in your work
- Residency status
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please click 'apply now' or send a copy of your CV to Barry at . Regretfully and respectfully, only successful applicants will be contacted.