|Job title:||Site Supervisor | Metro West ||
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super + Car/vehicle allowance|
|Contact name:||Barry O'Donovan|
About the Business
This residential builder has been operating over the last 30 years and has successfully grown to become one of the go-to builders for first time home buyers and for candidates alike looking to establish their long-term careers.
About the Role
Operating across Metro West. Reporting to a hands-on and supportive Construction Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to.
- Workflow scheduling/Programming
- Overseeing multiple builds & displays
- Effectively managing all jobs under construction
- Managing projects in an efficient manner always meeting tight deadlines and budgets
- Promote & maintain OH&S procedures
- Handle variations and/or any issues with the client
- Collaborating with the Construction Manager to improve efficiency and effectiveness
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, we are looking for.
- Minimum 12 months experience working within a Site Supervising role for a volume builder
- Knowledge of residential building codes and guidelines and an understanding of the Victorian Residential Construction market
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- A general desire to not only do you your job to the best of your ability, have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Be comfortable working autonomously and with a small and inclusive team
- A local trade base
- Problem-solving ability
- Carpentry Trade background preferred
Why You Want to Work Here
As Melbourne's demand for homes continues to increase, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a builder that has an established hold on the market along with a reputable name. Other benefits of this position include.
- Young vibrant work culture with regular team events and activities
- Work with a collaborative team that has been meticulously put together
- A very strong pipeline of work already awarded
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for, please click 'apply now' to send your details to Barry at Fetch OR call 0426 442 366.