|Job title:||Site Supervisor | Insurance Builder|
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + car + petrol + laptop + phone|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
My client is a successful, nationally renowned insurance builder with a fantastic name in the industry. They look after small and large insurance claims and are based in the East region of Melbourne, operating all over VIC. This company is made up of a medium sized and close-knit team who genuinely enjoy what they do and have a supportive, fun and inclusive team environment.
The Site Supervisor will be responsible for managing construction repair processes from end to end across the NW of Melbourne, projects range from $1 - $500k. You will be looking after small and large loss projects and will have previous similar experience within insurance so you can hit the ground running. Other duties include;
- Manage and supervising trades and suppliers
- Maintain or exceed KPIs and SLAs
- Understand and comply with NCC various Australian Standards
- Understand and interpret policy coverage
- Ensure client and customer are well informed with regular progress communication
- Meet and manage competing priorities
Due to their fantastic reputation in the insurance game, my client has experienced new project wins and is now in an exciting growth phase. They have an ongoing, stable pipeline of work and are ready and able to invest in new employees.
- Strong market position, ongoing pipeline of work
- Fantastic bunch of people who genuinely enjoy the industry and love coming to work every day
- Family oriented workplace with regular team bonding activities
- Large national company with solid foundations
- Many opportunities within the business
- Must have 1 + years of experience within construction insurance
- Must have strong construction knowledge and experience
- Strong report writing skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- An all round team player
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.