|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Location:||Mornington Peninsula, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 09:53|
About the Company
My client is a successful boutique builder based on the Mornington Peninsula. With an easy-going director and a young vibrant team, this company has built a reputation for providing quality homes with a personal touch. They have experienced year-on year growth and now require another pair of hands to continue their success and deliver a quality product.
Why you want to Work Here
This is a company that cares about your work life balance and is extremely family oriented. The directors truly care about their employees.
- Very strong reputation in the industry for building quality custom homes
- Efficient work processes and systems
- Team oriented and collaborative environment
- Opportunity for career progression alongside a growing company
- Be recognised for your hard work and dedication
- Very low staff turnover (hard to find in this industry!)
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a supervisor for a local custom builder
- Experience supervising townhouses is a must
- Carpentry or trade background
- Positive and strong work ethic
- MUST have permanent work rights and live locally
Does this Sound Like You?
If you have the relevant experience for this position please click apply now or send your cv directly .
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's