|Job title:||Site Supervisor|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$130000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Site Supervisor - Commercial Construction
Large scale, technical projects critical to our State's health infrastructure.
This is an opportunity to utilise your supervising skills to assist in the delivery of modern construction projects critical to the strategic future of our health and quarantine facilities.
With multiple large-scale government projects about to take off I have a number of opportunities for skilled site supervisors with an eye for quality and safety.
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities,
- Maintaining the company's high standards of Quality and safety
- Keeping the project on Programme to deliver the projects in the required time-frame
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Trade background (carpentry preferred)
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes or general foreman on Commercial projects in Melbourne
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Team orientated
This is an exclusive opportunity to work on large scale government projects that are critical to our state's health and quarantine fqcilities.
A salary package of $120-$140K (dependent on experience) is on offer and the chance to join a genuine industry leader delivering projects that you can be proud of.
For more information apply online or call Lincoln Gray for a confidential discussion on 0424 282 697