|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2020 12:28|
About the company
This company is one of the most respected home builders in Australia; with a vast building area and display home network spanning across Melbourne, and a reputation for consistently delivering on a core promise of value for money, quality and outstanding customer service.
About the Role
We are seeking highly driven and motivated carpentry qualified professional with a strong customer service focus. You will need prior experience in the volume home building industry, a keen eye for detail and a "can do" attitude.
- Managing multiple jobs including scheduling trades and labour
- Programming of works to meet minimum timeframes
- Problem solving and advising on appropriate solutions
- Sound knowledge of Australian Standards & Res-codes
- Knowledge of and adherence to WH&S requirements
- Close liaison with clients and relationship building
To be Successful
- Sound technical knowledge (home building experience and background)
- Trade or tertiary qualifications in a construction related discipline (Carpentry Preferred)
- Demonstrated experience as a team player who can work unsupervised
- Good forward planning / programming / organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent professional and personal presentation with a 'can do' attitude
- Computer literacy
- Drivers License
Why work here?
With an attractive remuneration package on offer including a car allowance, laptop and mobile phone, this is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing company that offers a clear progression. Employees are able to access a wide range of benefits including but not limited to;
- Staff discount offered for new Home builds
- Home supplies discount
- Service Awards to reward loyalty
- Regular team bonding activities and career development programs
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please don't hesitate to apply now by submitting a CV to Charlotte. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's