|Job title:||site supervisor|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
My client is a medium density builder with a strong presence across the Melbourne market. They have been steadily growing year on year and have an impressive pipeline of work for the next 2 years, putting them in a strong market position. Due to an internal promotion, this company is looking for a supervisor to manage a section of one of their sites in the West of Melbourne.
You will be looking after around 15 units at a time and will be required to come to office 1 day per week. This job has minimal contact with clients and quality inspectors, as the focus is on delivering a high quality product. Duties include;
- scheduling trades
- quality assurance and OHS
- workflow scheduling/planning
- build ongoing relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring all jobs under construction are being managed effectively and keeping to deadlines
- A minimum of 3 years of supervising experience
- Must have at least 1 year of medium density / townhouse experience
- carpentry qualified with a strong eye for details
- organised, reliable and strong work ethic
- Team oriented and easygoing personality
Why Work Here?
- Company is in a strong growth period and this job goes hand in hand with job stability
- Opportunities for employees to quickly advance as this is a larger builder
- This is a company that is not afraid of rewarding their best workers - it's not about how long you have been with the company
- Be more than just a number, have your opinions heard
- Sites across Melbourne
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so if you think you fit the bill please click 'apply now' and send your up to date CV to Charlotte at Fetch. Successful applicants only will be contacted.