|Job title:||Site Supervisor|
|Salary||AU$100000 - AU$115000 per annum + super + car + fuel card + phone + laptop|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
Who we are...
This higher end, volume home builder has set the standard for the industry with their stunning home designs and dedication to customer service. With over 20 years in the Residential Construction industry and now sitting at the forefront of their space, taking pride in producing high quality builds across the North, West and Southeast Melbourne.
Due to continual stable growth, they are keen to get an extra pair of hands-on board to help supervise new builds in the SE region.
Extra perks of working here...
- Site-based bonuses $
- Trades always paid on time and weekly
- Stable company with solid assets - no signs of slowing down
- Supportive and fun company culture
- Work under a fantastic team of mentors
- Training and development
- Strong systems and processes in place making your job easier!
- Southeast based sites - work close to home
Your day-to-day will look like...
- Supervising all work carried out on allocated sites
- Directing progress of stages and monitor compliance with construction documents
- Interpreting building plans and adhering to regulations and codes of practice
- Engage with sub-contractors and scheduling of work on site
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Maintaining and updating Click Home
- Completing quality assurance inspections
- Monitoring and controlling ETS spending
- Being customer focused and meeting set expectations
What you bring to the table...
- Previous experience as a Site Supervisor for a volume builder or medium-density builder
- History of delivering multiple simultaneous projects - on time and within budget
- Poses strong people and communication skills
- A trade base of contacts and history of successfully handling subcontractors
- Trade background (ideal), carpentry highly regarded
- Permanent residency
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan @ Fetch Recruitment by clicking 'Apply'.