|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2020 08:00|
About the Business
Our client is an established high-end builder, known for delivering beautifully designed architectural renovations and extensions across the inner metropolitan areas of Melbourne. Due consistent and sustained growth of this award winning business, they would like to take on a site manager to grow alongside the business and share their success.
Why You Want to Work Here
Located in the Hawthorn area, this company offers a fun, easygoing work culture with a high focus on quality builds you can be passionate to put your name to. This is a unique opportunity for a site manager to come on board and manage 1-2 projects at a time in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. You will be working alongside a PM and reporting to a supportive Director, learning from the best in the business - an opportunity not to be missed!
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, we are looking for;
- Carpentry qualified
- Solid experience working on architecturally designed residential sites $3M +
- Experience working wtih renovations and extensions is highly favourable
- Experience as a leading hand or site supervisor on custom architectural projects
- Ambitious, driven and passionate about high quality finishes
- Must live locally and have the right to work in Australia
- Be comfortable working autonomously and with a small and inclusive team
If this sounds like the golden opportunity you've been waiting for, please apply now by sending your up to date cv to Charlotte. Please make sure to highlight any relevant high-end residential projects you have worked on and builders you have subcontracted to. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's