|Job title:||Site Supervisor|
|Salary||AU$100000 - AU$115000 per annum + super + car + phone|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
Who we are...
My client is a successful boutique builder based in the outer NW Suburbs of Melbourne. They are a fun and vibrant team that cares about building strong relationships across all areas of the business and takes pride in producing high quality builds across the North and West of Melbourne.
With an inspiring director and a hands-on leadership team, they have experienced year-on year growth, and it doesn't look like they are stopping any time soon! Due to this continual stable growth, they are keen to get an extra pair of hands-on board to help supervise new builds in the N/NW region.
Extra perks of working here...
- Site-based bonuses $
- Trades always paid on time and weekly
- Stable company with solid assets - no signs of slowing down
- Supportive and fun company culture
- Work under a fantastic team of mentors
- Training and development
- NW/W based sites
Your day-to-day will look like...
- Supervising all work carried out on allocated sites
- Directing progress of stages and monitor compliance with construction documents
- Interpreting building plans and adhering to regulations and codes of practice
- Engage with sub-contractors and scheduling of work on site
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Maintaining and updating Click Home
- Completing quality assurance inspections
- Monitoring and controlling ETS spending
- Being customer focused and meeting set expectations
What you bring to the table...
- Previous experience as a Site Supervisor for a volume builder or medium-density builder
- History of delivering multiple simultaneous projects - on time and within budget
- A trade base of contacts and history of successfully handling subcontractors
- Trade background (ideal), carpentry highly regarded
- Permanent residency
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan @ Fetch Recruitment by clicking 'Apply'.