|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne Airport, Australia|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Site Manager - Commercial Construction - No weekends
Well presented site manager with exceptional communication required for varied commercial works at Melbourne Airport.
Due to an increased load of works and upgrades in the airport precinct my client is looking for a site manager with excellent communication skills to deliver commercial new build and fit-out projects up to $10M.
Reporting to the project Manager you will be in charge of all site activities including:
- Managing and scheduling subcontractors
- Ensuring the project is kept on schedule and budget
- Quality Assurance
- Managing Toolbox meetings
- Reporting to the project Manager and all relevant stakeholders
What you will need to be successful:
- A proven track record in managing projects over $5M
- A Trade and/or tertiary qualification
- Prior experience working on Commercial Construction Projects from start to finish in Melbourne
- Experience working in live environments
- An extensive understanding of commercial new build and fit-out projects
- Outstanding communication and management skills
- Excellent ability to handle OH&s issues and resolutions
- ASIC accreditation preferred (will be provided for the successful applicant if not already held)
If you have the relevant experience please call me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
0424 282 697