Site Manager - Tullamarine - Contract
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Tullamarine - Contract|
|Salary:||AU$50 - AU$55 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2020 15:31|
Well-presented site manager with exceptional communication required for varied commercial works at Melbourne Airport.
Due to an increased load of works and upgrades in the airport precinct my client is looking for a site manager with excellent communication skills to deliver commercial new build and fitout projects up to $10M.
Over the years the company has built an excellent reputation for certainty of delivery, service excellence and ease of dealings with their partners. This remains the backbone of their business success as they continue to grow in partnership with their clients' needs. They are known for their unwavering levels of safety, certainty and service excellence underpin their long track record of successful project partnerships.
- Reporting to the project Manager you will oversee all site activities including:
- Managing and scheduling subcontractors
- Ensuring the project is kept on schedule and budget
- Quality Assurance
- Managing Toolbox meetings
- Reporting to the project Manager and all relevant stakeholders
What you will need to be successful:
- A proven track record in Managing projects up to $10million
- A Trade and/or tertiary qualification
- Prior experience and extensive knowledge working on Commercial Construction & Fit-out Projects from start to finish in Melbourne
- Experience working in live environments
- Clear communication and management skills
- Excellent ability to handle OH&S issues and resolutions
- ASIC accreditation preferred (will be provided for the successful applicant if not already held)