Site Manager - South East Suburbs
|Job Title:||Site Manager - South East Suburbs|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 17:09|
Fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to progress their career.
My client is a Tier 3 Builder based here in South Melbourne that is renowned for their High-end residential developments and luxury apartment projects. Due to the addition of new projects in the eastern and south-eastern suburbs they looking to take on a Junior Site Manager that is ready to take the reins of a multimillion dollar project and take the next step to help launch their career within the commercial sector.
You will be supported with an experienced project manager and great subcontractors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow your skill set with a well-established Builder
You will need:
- A trade or tertiary qualification in construction
- A maximum 3 years' experience working for a commercial construction company in Melbourne as a Site Manager
- Good tenure with previous employer(s)
- Excellent presentation and communication both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- A passion for construction and desire to advance your career
- A willingness to invest yourself in the company
- Confidence and humility in your skillset.
- MUST Have previous experience in delivering projects valued up to $15m from START TO FINISH
As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day supervision of site, suppliers, trades
- Coordination and management of all trades on site
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standard within the given time frame
- Best Building practices and procedures are always adhered to
- Ensuring correct OH&S procedure are always adhered to
- Effective and efficient communication with all parties involved in the project
- Paying keen attention to detail across the project from start to finish
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's