Site Manager / Experienced Foreman - Structures
|Job Title:||Site Manager / Experienced Foreman - Structures|
|Location:||Princes Hill, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$160000 - AU$180000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 14:23|
Site Manager - Structures
In operation for over 25+ years this family run business will take you onto newly secured projects within Melbourne & surrounds. Seeking a proven Site Manager with 5+ years' experience within concrete structures and formwork to join their team fulltime in early 2020.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards safely
- Ability to manage between 20-40 on site contractors
- All-rounder with an understanding of commercial, industrial, infrastructure
- and architectural delivery.
- Reporting to the construction Manager you will present as a clear and approachable communicator both contract and client based
- Previous experience working on projects between 4-10Million
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Ability to hit the ground running on major contracts including start to finish delivery
- Strong commercial awareness with reputable project experience
- proven experience in similar role specialising in structural contracts
- Join a leading structures sub-contractor with a strong adherence to safety on all operations
- Job security and growth with a market leader within concrete structures
- Be part of exciting new projects for 2020 start to finish
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package per project and brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's