Site Manager - Schools and Aged Care
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Schools and Aged Care|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 15:27|
My client, an award-winning Commercial Builder with projects all over Victoria is hiring a Site Manager to join their 40-strong team.
With a portfolio of Education, Retail, Multi-Residential, Aged Care and Health projects, variety of work is abundant, and the company have shown outstanding adaptability in the Tier 3 space.
As a Site Manager you will be expected to lead projects on site up to the value of $15m autonomously. Recent Schools or Aged Expereince is preferred but you should have diverse exposure across Commercial and Apartment projects.
You will be responsible for:
- The delivery of projects to the highest standard
- Scheduling trades and construction programs
- Liaising with the client and subcontractors to complete the project on time and budget
- OH&S policies and procedures are adhered to on site
- Meeting Time, Cost and Quality milestones throughout the project program
- Flexible with project locations and types
- Commercially astute
- Firm and fair with subcontractors
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Willing to learn and mentor junior staff
You must have:
- 5+ years as a Site Manager
- Proven track record in successfully delivering Commercial and Apartment projects
- Strong computer skills
- Professional with attention to detail
- Trade or tertiary qualifications alongside proven experience
You will receive:
- A generous salary package
- Clear routes to progression
- Office in the Inner City suburbs and projects in the East
If you like the sound of this opportunity and meet the criteria to be considered for the role, call Robyn on 0416 223 100 or hit Apply and attach your up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's