Site Manager - Retail Construction
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Retail Construction|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$160000.00 - AU$190000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 10:45|
My client, a Design and Construct Contractor with over 30 years in the Melbourne market, specialise in the delivery of Commercial, Industrial and Retail projects and are hiring a Site Manager to deliver projects dotted around Metro Melbourne.
Due to their reputation as industry leaders and repeat business from their impressive client base they are looking for a Site Manager to join their dedicated team. They have a fantastic reputation for paying subcontractors on time and completing projects with happy stakeholders and healthy profit. They price work they know they can deliver properly.
The successful applicant will receive a generous salary package and the opportunity to grow with a supportive team, working on projects valued around the $30m with the support of a dedicated Project Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating trades
- Monitoring the progress of works to ensure program dates are achieved
- The overall implementation of onsite safety management plan and procedures
- You will be supported by an experienced site team and will report to the Construction Manager.
- Over 10+ years relevant construction experience as a Site Manger
- Retail design and construct experience - shopping centres, supermarkets, distribution OR Industrial, Pharmaceutical project arounf the $20mil - $50mil.
- Excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Trade qualification
- Extensive trade knowledge across all typical trades involved in a Retail project
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Proactive attitude towards safety and a strong work ethic
- Team player
- Salary of between $160,000-$190,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Inner city based office with parking
- Medium sized team of construction professionals from diverse backgrounds
If you like the sound of this opportunity and meet the criteria to be considered for the role, call John Bell on 0424420966 or hit Apply and attach your up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's