|Job title:||Site Manager | Luxury Homes|
|Salary||AU$110000.00 - AU$130000 per annum + Super + Car/vehicle allowance|
|Contact name:||Barry O'Donovan|
My client is a highly sought after luxury home builder that specialises in architectural homes $1M - $5M in value. They have a tight knit team and many employees who have been at the company for 5+ years simply because they love the culture and don't want to leave! This company works like a well oiled machine and their consistent success comes from the top down. The Directors operate with integrity and respect which has lead to a fantastic work culture and a trade base that won't work for anyone else.
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to deliver 2 sizeable architecturally designed homes - valued up to $6m
- Managing 1-2 projects at a time around the East or South East suburbs (depending on your location)
- Reporting to a supportive CM
- Off the tools
- MUST BE carpentry qualified with strong experience in architectural, custom or luxury construction - minimum 10yrs within a supervising/management role
- Shares a passion for quality work and has attention to details
- Looking to move to a company long term and contribute to the company in a meaningful way
- Fantastic company culture - supportive, genuine and passionate about the projects they deliver
- Open management structure
- Encourage their staff to think outside the box - Things can always be done differently and better
- Inspiring leadership team who will facilitate your career progression
- Work for an employer you can be proud to put your name to.
If this sounds like somewhere you would fit in, then please "apply now" or give Barry a call on 0426 442 366. Respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.