|Job title:||Site Manager | Luxury Builder | South-East|
|Salary||AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super + Vehicle|
|Contact name:||Barry O'Donovan|
About the Business
Our client is a custom/high-end builder who builds houses between $1 and $4M across the inner suburbs of Melbourne. This company has has created a highly successful reputation in the Melbourne market buy consistently maintaining strong relationships with clients, employers, subcontractors and suppliers alike.
With strong values and a supportive company culture, they are well-known for providing a high level of service and a high quality product. Due to a new project win, they have recently created a Site Manager role to deliver high-end residential projects in the inner suburbs.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will have responsibility for subcontractor management, trade coordination, OHS management and upholding quality for this award-winning builder.
- Must have 4 + years experience delivering high-end residential projects of up to $3M
- Must have a carpentry background
- Excellent eye for detail and a passion for architectural builds
- Able to communicate confidently with Architect's, Engineer's, Client and other stakeholders
- Fantastic company culture - supportive, genuine and passionate
- Inspiring leadership team who will facilitate your career progression
- Work for an employer you can be proud to put your name to
- Excellent salary package including a car allowance
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for, please click 'apply now' to send your details to Barry at Fetch OR call 0426 442 366.