|Job title:||Site Manager | High-end Hospitality & Commercial Fitouts|
|Salary||AU$120000 - AU$160000 per annum + Super|
|Contact name:||Ryan Wakelin|
We are looking for a Site Manager to run one of two, High-End Restuarant fitouts in the inner South-Eastern suburbs on either a permanent or contract basis (what ever you're after).
Projects are due to start in 6 - 8 weeks, though can take the right person on tomorrow.
- A Long-standing, Multifaceted and Recognised builder in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne
- Detailed new builds, fitouts and refurbishments in the Commercial, Retail and Hospitality marketplaces
- Strong client base, enabling a consistent pipeline of projects
- Standing for over 20 years
- Projects Range from $50k to $5mil
Seeking a Site Manager with experience in managing commercial projects and delivering outstanding results in a safe, efficient and effective way.
The Site Manager will be responsible for;
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing and Coordinating all OHS on site
- Coordinate trades and deliveries on site to ensure program expectations are met
- Managing the works to ensure program and quality expectations are met to minimize any defects and long term maintenance issues
- Assisting in the development of the detail in the overall program
- Managing the works in a cost effective manner
- Managing the works to reasonably ensure they are fit for purpose and compliant with relevant standards
- Liaising with sub-contractors, architects and various stakeholders
- Delivering the project on time & budget
What We Are Looking For?
- Trade background (ideal, not essential)
- Demonstrable experience as a Foreman or Site Manager on commercial fitouts
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
If this sounds like you, please click APPLY NOW or give Ryan Wakelin a call/text on 0492 188 335 - after hours and weekend calls are fine.