|Job title:||Site Manager | 9 Month Contract|
|Location:||Caroline Springs, Victoria|
|Contact name:||Ryan Wakelin|
- A Lucrative, Well-known and Respected Tier 2 builder who deliver projects across the country
- Detailed new builds and refurbishments in a broad range of markets including: Defence, Health, Aged Care, Education and Commercial.
- Over 40 years of experience in Australia
- Projects Range from $5mil to $150mil
One of two projects either a Secondary or Primary School in the North-Western Suburbs of Melbourne (Circa $10mil)
Seeking a Site Manager with a proven track record in managing detailed and tight programme projects specifically in the Government or Education sectors. The project is a 9 month contract with potential to go permanent for the right candidate, due to start ASAP.
The Site Manager will be responsible for;
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing and Coordinating all OHS on site
- Coordinate trades and deliveries on site to ensure program expectations are met
- Managing the works to ensure program and quality expectations are met to minimize any defects and long term maintenance issues
- Assisting in the development of the detail in the overall program
- Managing the works in a cost effective manner
- Managing the works to reasonably ensure they are fit for purpose and compliant with relevant standards
- Liaising with and managing sub-contractors, architects and various stakeholders
- Delivering the project on time & budget
What We Are Looking For?
- Trade background (preferred not essential)
- Demonstrable experience as a Site Manager on similar projects
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships
If this role sounds of interest, please give Ryan Wakelin a call on 0492 188 335 or apply within.