|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Salary||AU$230000 - AU$260000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Bronte Jelbart|
Salary: 230K - 260K
My client, a developer/builder who specialises in Apartments is looking for an experienced Site Manager to join the team.
- Work life balance - rotation working 1 Saturday every 3 weeks.
- Market leading remuneration.
- Great company culture, no internal politics.
- Work for a developer and builder - no external pressure.
- Managing the construction program.
- Supervision of on-site trades & labour.
- Management & scheduling trades.
- OH&S Management.
- Quality Management.
Requirements of the role
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Site Manager managing Apartment projects.
- A trade and/ or tertiary qualified in a construction related field.
- Has strong organisational and time management skills.
- Is able to identify project cost and time savings across all stages of the build.
- Has a meticulous eye for detail.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Bronte on 0424 282 697 for a confidential discussion.