|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Industry:||White Collar Contract|
|Salary||AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Dwayne Kelly|
A national commercial builder is seeking a Site Manager to jump on board ASAP to start a $5mil commercial project in the Western Suburbs.
Your duties will include managing trades, planning works, keeping project on schedule, ordering materials, liaising with the client and working within a strong team.
You will be reporting in to the Project Manager and have excellent on site support.
To be considered for this role, you will need;
- Relevant construction experience as a Site Manager / Supervisor / Foreman
- Excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Trade/tertiary qualification/Builders License (preferred)
- Experience on Fitout & Commercial builds (Service Stations, Warehouses, Retail Parks etc)
- Extensive trade knowledge across all typical trades involved in industrial projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Proactive attitude towards safety and a strong work ethic
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please do not hesitate to call Dwayne Kelly 0406 641 488 (after hours calls accepted) or apply below.