|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
Your new company
This luxury home builder is in an exciting time of expansion, due to mutliple new project wins they are looking for a driven and detail-oriented site manager who is esablished and ready to take the next step in their career. This builder has a phenomenal reputation for delivering a quality product on time and within budget, making them a recognised builder of choice for 2nd and 3rd home buyers in the area. They have multiple new projects commencing across the Sout-East, so are seeking an experienced site manager to jump on board and manage the on-site process.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for between 1-2 jobs located around the Bayside /SE suburbs of Melbourne. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Scheduling subcontractors
- Meeting wtih clients to discuss progress and variations
- Site management and supervision
- Conducting Q&A checks at prescribed stages
Why You Want to Work Here
This company promotes an easygoing, family-style work culture where first and foremost the team gets on and likes to have a laugh. You will see the inner workings of a successful custom home builder from close-up, an invaluable opportunity someone who would like to eventually run their own company. This is an environment where you have a real impact on work processes, working closely with the Director to make sure processes are streamlined and a match to your working style.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, a rewarding autonomous role and a supportive work environment. Working alongside an inspiring Director, your hard work will be recognised and rewarded. This is a unique opportunity to be a pivotal part of a small but growing business, and really get to see the inner workings of a growing home builder.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a supervisor within the custom residential space
- Carpentry or trade background preferred
- Really knows your way around a construction site - enjoys working in an autonomous and senior position
- Team oriented and would suit a small and inclusive team environment
- Highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Thorough work ethic and a knack for multitasking
- Must have permanent work rights
What to Do
If this sounds like the golden opportunity you have been waiting for, please click "apply now" and send a copy of your CV to charlotte at Fetch. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.