|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$130000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Site Manager - Commercial Construction - Mixed Commercial Projects
A great opportunity to join a growing construction company that delivers mixed commercial projects up to $10M to the highest quality. Their current portfolio includes Education, Community and Apartment projects and due to the addition of 2 new child care projects they have an opening for an experinced and energetic site manager.
Reporting to the project Manager you will be in charge of all site activities including:
- Managing and scheduling subcontractors
- Ensuring the project is kept on schedule and budget
- Quality Assurance
- Managing Toolbox meetings
- Reporting to the project Manager and relevant stakeholders
What you will need to be successful:
- A proven track record in Managing projects up to $5M
- Prior experience working on Commercial Construction Projects from start to finish
- An extensive understanding of commercial building practices
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management
- Excellent ability to handle OH&s issues and resolutions
- A positive attitude and desire to grow your career long-term with the company
You will be rewarded with a long-term role with a growing construction company that truly cares about their employees and have a strong focus on a positive culture and providing clear career pathways to progression.
If you wish to learn more please do not hesitate to give me a call or apply online.
0424 282 697