|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$110000 - AU$150000 per annum + car|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
Your new company
This custom home builder is in an exciting time of expansion, due to mutliple tender wins they are looking for a driven and detail-oriented site supervisor who is ready to take the next step in their career. This builder has a phenomenal reputation for delivering a quality product on time and within budget, making them a recognised builder of choice for 2nd and 3rd home buyers in the area. They have multiple new projects commencing across the East and Sout-East in 2021, so are seeking an experienced supervisor to jump on board and manage the on-site process.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for between 4-6 jobs located around the inner SE suburbs of Melbourne. With strong support from the office administration staff, duties will include but not be limited to;
- Scheduling subcontractors
- Meeting wtih clients to discuss progress and variations
- Site management and supervision
- Conducting Q&A checks at prescribed stages
Why You Want to Work Here
This company promotes a family-style work culture where first and foremost the team gets on and likes to have a laugh. You will see the inner workings of a successful custom home builder from close-up, an invaluable opportunity for up and coming builders. This is an environment where you have a real impact on work processes, working closely with the Director to make sure processes are streamlined and a match to your working style.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, a rewarding autonomous role and a supportive work environment. Working under an inspiring Director, your hard work will be recognised and rewarded. This is a unique opportunity to be a pivotal part of a small but growing business, and really get to see the inner workings of a growing home builder.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a supervisor within the custom residential space
- Carpentry or trade background
- Really knows your way around a construction site - enjoys working in an autonomous and senior position
- Team oriented and would suit a small and inclusive team environment
- Highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Thorough work ethic and a knack for multitasking
- Knowledge of Buildertrend is advantageous
- Must have permanent work rights
What to Do
If this sounds like the golden opportunity you have been waiting for, please click "apply now" and send a copy of your CV to charlotte. Applications will close on 10th January and be reviewed in the new year. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.