|Job title:||site manager|
|Location:||South Melbourne, Australia|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
About the Business
Our client is a custom/high-end builder who builds houses between $1 and $4M across Melbourne. This company has created a highly successful reputation in the Melbourne market buy consistently maintaining strong relationships with clients, employers, subcontractors and suppliers alike.
With strong values and a supportive company culture, they are well-known for providing a top quality service and product. Due to multiple new project wins, they have recently created a Site Manager role to deliver a high-end residential project in the Healesville area.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for subcontractor management, trade coordination, OHS management and upholding quality for this award-winning builder. We are keen to look at people from varying levels of experience as personality fit and attitude is most important. Your training and development will be in line with this.
- Must have 2 + years experience delivering high-end residential projects of up to $2M
- Must have a carpentry background
- Excellent eye for detail and a passion for architectural builds
- Able to communicate confidently with Architect's, Engineer's, Client and other stakeholders
- Happy to get hands on when needed
- Fantastic company culture - supportive, genuine and passionate
- Inspiring leadership team who will facilitate your career progression
- Work for an employer you can be proud to put your name to
- Excellent salary package including a car allowance
- Family-oriented work culture where you’re treated like more than just a number