|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||John Bell|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 16:27|
Located 10 minutes from the CBD this national construction company produces works across the Apartment, Health, Education, Child and Aged Care sectors from construction to fit out.
They require a well organised Site Manager with a track record of managing high quality, $10mil - $30mil projects and have a sound knowledge of Construction and trades. They have a very low staff turnover and look for longevity in peoples careers.
You will be expected to have experience in managing busy commercial sites with all the necessary skills that you have acquired through your practical knowledge gained through your previous roles as Site Manager.
Project experience with Schools, Community or Health projects is required and local Victorian experience will be beneficial due to trade relationships.
As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day supervision of site, suppliers, trades
- Coordination and management of all trades on site
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standard within the given time frame
- Best Building practices and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring correct OH&S procedure are adhered to at all times
- Effective and efficient communication with all parties involved in the project
- Paying keen attention to detail across the project from start to finish
If you are an experienced and well organised Site Manager please don't hesitate to get in contact with John Bell on 0424420966 for a confidential discussion or apply online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$140000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum
Site Manager - Education and Community Projects
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$150000.00 - AU$170000.00 per annum
Site Manager | Luxury Home & Commercial Builder
AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$130000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum
AU$170000 - AU$200000 per annum